A portion of the proceeds from this design give back to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! The Monterey Bay Aquarium has been studying southern sea otters, a threatened species, since 1984. They have programs to rescue, treat and release otters, but the most interesting aspect of their program is their exhibit otters are surrogate mothers to the small pups that are rescued! Visit montereybayaquarium.org to learn more!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem