A portion of the proceeds from this design will give back to The Pinniped Sensory System and Cognition Lab and UC Santa Cruz’s Long Marine Laboratories. This research program was developed by Dr. Ronald J. Schusterman and found its home at Long Marine Lab in 1985. This program is currently headed by Dr. Colleen Reichmuth, specifically exploring sensory systems, cognitive, physiological, and behavioral ecology of marine mammals. To learn more about the program you can visit pinnipedlab.ucsc.edu, where you can also donate too!!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem